Lets you sleep comfortably in cold temperatures.
Insulate yourself from frigid ground with the Big Agnes Two Track Sleeping Pad. This two-inch thick foam/air pad features an EZ-Flate valve for easy inflation and a die-cut foam core for lightweight support.
- Non-slip polyester hexagonal top and nylon bottom provide strength and durability for multiple uses
- High-density, die-cut foam insulation offers great cushion, comfort, and insulation during your three-season camping endeavors
- Internal polyurethane coating offers protection from wet elements
- Non-breakable brass valve features a plastic-coated EZ-Flate mouthpiece
- Two-inch thick pad is rated to -25°F (-32°C)
- Includes a stuff sack and repair kit for storage and convenience
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I used my pad for the first time the other night, and I was very comfortable. My sleeping bag stayed put and did not slide around on it like it did on my last pad... Like any pad, you can not rely solely on the self inflation. You need to give it a few breaths to top it off. It rolls and packs easily and doesn't take up a lot of space. I'm quite happy with my purchase!!