Insulated, comfortable, and supportive sleeping pad for a decent night's sleep on cold ground.
Sleep soundly and comfortably on cold ground when you have the Big Agnes Two Track Mummy Sleeping Pad beneath you.
- Non-slip polyester hexagonal top and nylon bottom provide strength and durability for multiple uses
- High-density, die-cut foam insulation offers great cushion, comfort, and insulation during your three-season camping endeavors
- Internal polyurethane coating offers protection from the wet elements
- Non-breakable brass valve features a plastic-coated EZ-Flate mouthpiece
- Two-inch thick pad is rated to -25°F (-32°C)
- Includes a stuff sack and repair kit for storage and convenience
Share your thoughts
Big Agnes Two Track Sleeping Pad - Mummy
I know Big Agnes has a greatsystem for...
I know Big Agnes has a greatsystem for putting pads in their bags, but will these pads work in other brand bags such as MHW or Marmot mummy's? Might be a dumb question, but I'm just not sure ofhow their system works.
MHW and Marmot don't have the same built in pouch like Big Agnes. You can still use Big Agnes sleeping pads with any sleeping bag of course. However, if you are someone that moves around a lot in their sleep, you may find it difficult to stay on any mummy shaped pad. I personally didn't like using a mummy sleeping pad because I always ended up sliding off of it. If you don't have a Big Agnes sleeping bag and move around at night, I recommend a rectangle pad.