- Detail Images
Sleeping solo doesn't have to feel cramped.
Forget your fears of claustrophobia-inducing bivy sacks, and slide into the Big Agnes Three Wire Bivy. Plenty of headroom and breathable, weather-beating eVent gives you plenty of room (and air) to breathe. If the weather is clear, drop into mesh mode so you can enjoy the stars without the bugs.
- Cordura ripstop bottom is tough enough to handle sharp rocks and pointy sticks
- eVent top fabric with fully sealed seams blocks out moisture without sacrificing breathability
- Two closure options let you choose between a bug-blocking mesh cover or the eVent covering for total protection
- DAC Featherlite pole system with press-fit connectors and swivel hub makes setup easy and won't weigh you down
- Peaked visor keeps the ceiling off of your face
- Extra-long side zipper makes it easy to slide in for the night, and the zipper flap keeps out the cold
- Oversize reinforced stake loops work with the included J stakes or with ski poles, ice axes, even your skis