- Community Images
Easy to carry, easy to set up, and easy to love.
- Polyurethane-coated floor and fly help rain bead off instead of soaking you and your gear inside
- Floor and fly seams are taped without using solvents (PVC or VOC)
- Pole system features DAC aluminum poles, press-fit connectors, hubs, and clips that are easy to assemble day or night, rain or shine
- All Big Agnes tents feature poles made with DAC's Green Anodizing process, which eliminates the chemical polishing stage, reduces the need for hazardous chemicals, and recycles water throughout the rinsing process
- Jointed pole with hubs and press fit connectors makes set-up easy
- Fast Fly pitching option lets you carry just the poles, fly, and footprint to save weight (footprint sold separately)
- Breathable mesh and ripstop nylon canopy fights condensation, and reflective guy lines prevent injuries at night
- Vestibule can be zipped shut at night or during storms, but entry flap also rolls up to use the space as a shaded area
- Storage pockets hold your headlamp and a map after you and your companions finish planning the next day's hiking schedule
Share your thoughts
All About the Campsite
Sawtooth Mountains, Idaho
Love this tent.
Setting up for the night
I recently purchased the Seedhouse, mainly on the basis of its small packing size. I do a fair amount of backpacking, so size and weight are important to me. After using it a couple of times, the tent seems to be well constructed and is a breeze to set up, even in the dark. However you better not plan on sleeping two in this tent, unless you are VERY close with your partner. It also collects a fair amount of condensation till the morning.
I want to be back in there..
I can't believe how much I love this tent. I've been looking at it for 3 years and finally pulled the trigger and couldn't be happier. The full screen is epic. The second you turn off the lights it literally disappears before your eyes and feels like you're sleeping out under the stars.
Very light and packable and insanely easy to set up. It was incredible windy our first night but didn't have a problem pitching it quickly. It's pretty cozy for two people but luxuries if you're doing some solo camping. Haven't used the fly yet, but set it up for fun once and it has a pretty proper vestibule and I imagine it'll work just fine.
Buy it..it'll be the best investment you'll make!
Seehouse on the AT
Picture of my seedhouse overlooking the Palisades Parkway near Bear Mountain in NY. Stealth camping at a scenic overlook with all the amenities.