- Detail Images
Who wants to carry extra weight, anyway?
If there weren't so many bugs this time of year, you'd probably just take a tarp and a sawed-off toothbrush for your trip into the hills. But when the critters are a-crawlin' and a-flyin,' it's time to bust out the ultralight Big Agnes Seedhouse SL Tent for those light-and-fast sorties into the hills. A waterproof ripstop nylon floor and fly keep the weather at bay, mesh walls keep the bugs from flying up your nose and into your eyes, and a vestibule lets you keep gear safely outside for more sleeping space. The whole shebang pitches up in a minutes, too, with single-pole hub design, a DAC Featherlight aluminum pole, and reflective guylines and corner webbing, so even nighttime setup is no big deal. If all this somehow seems like too much (although it does weigh a miniscule two pounds), ditch the body and bring the fly and footprint (sold separately) for an even ultra-lighter weatherproof setup.
- PU-coated nylon ripstop fly and floor
- Nylon mesh body
- PVC- and VOC-free taped seams
- DAC Featherlite NSL hub pole system with clip attachments
- Single door and vestibule with storm flap
- Reflective guylines and corner webbing
- Two mesh pockets
- Footprint and gear loft sold separately