Lightweight, comfortable, packable, semi-mummy double-wide down bag for couples.
If you're looking for a down sleeping bag for two, and you'd like one that still has a bit of a mummy shape, and you'd also prefer the kind of down fill that can handle a little wet weather, grab the Big Agnes Saddle Mountain SL Double 15 Degree Down Sleeping Bag. Designed to comfortably accommodate two peeps, this three-season, mummy-shaped bag features 700-fill water-repellent DownTek insulation for exceptional warmth in cold early-spring or late-fall temperatures. Plus, zippers on each side of the bag allow you to sneak away when nature calls without disturbing your sleeping beau.
- Two-person, three-season, mummy-shaped down sleeping bag provides warmth down to 15°F (-9°C) and offers exceptional comfort on cool early-spring or fall evenings
- 700-fill DownTek offers weight-conscious backpackers and car campers an exceptionally lightweight, packable, and comfortable sleeping bag
- Water-repellent DownTek repels water while maintaining its loft and insulation value and provides antimicrobial and antibacterial protection
- Mummy-shaped bag decreases weight and packed size when you and your partner venture into the backcountry for a weekend
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon is naturally downproof and features featherweight, high-thread-count fabric that's soft as silk with a small packing volume
- Insotect Flow construction features a flow-optimized insulation system that delivers uniform heat distribution and natural body contouring through its unique baffle design
- Hood and no-draft collar seal around the neck and head to keep cold air from seeping in
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad, while a no-draft zipper tube and no-draft center flap insulate along the length of the zipper
- Unnecessary bottom insulation has been eliminated and replaced with two half-sleeves for your Big Agnes pads to slide into (pads not included)
- Saddle Mountain SL works with two 20in (51cm) wide mummy or rectangular pads
- Zippers on each side for an easy in-an-out without disturbing your partner
- Liner loops create a secure attachment when you use a liner, while pillow pockets stash your headlamp or beanie
- Includes mesh storage sack and nylon stuff sack
Share your thoughts
Can anyone comment on the size of this...
Can anyone comment on the size of this bag? I'm 6'1", 190 lbs and my wife is 5'10", 140 lbs. I'm trying to determine if this bag would work or if we need to go with a King Solomon.
Hey Lynn Larson,
The Big Agnes Saddle Mountain fits a user with a max height of 72 inches, so 6 feet tall. The King Solomon will accommodate a user up to 74 inches tall, so 6'2". I would go with the King Solomon to ensure comfort of the taller user.