Calm your shivers, and enjoy a good night of sleep.
- Big Agnes sleeping bags leave out the bottom insulation both to save weight and because down compressed by your body weight loses most of its insulating value
- Note: bag requires a 20-inch-wide rectangular sleeping pad to be fully insulated (sleeping pad available separately)
- Breathable microfiber ripstop nylon fabric has a low packing volume and has a water-repellent coating to help protect the insulation from condensation
- Highly compressible 650-fill goose down provides plenty of loft so you stay warm and get a good night’s rest
- Insotect Flow construction eliminates potential cold spots, and its vertical baffles allow for more uniform body heat distribution
- Built-in pillow pocket stows your puffy or fleece
- No-draft collar seals around your neck to keep the cold air from sneaking in
- The 70in YKK #8 zipper allows you to mate together another left- or right-zip bag
Share your thoughts
Impressed with this bag!
I haven't had a chance to use it yet (that's why 4 starts) so I can't attest to the warmth of it yet, but I will say that I love the feel of it with the pad slipping in underneath the bag and not moving while I'm in the bag. Also, I love the pillow pocket inside. The bag has plenty of room for comfort and I can roll around inside. I'm 5" 6 1/2" in. and the short/petite was the perfect size with plenty of foot space. It also comes with 2 sacks--1 for storing loosely at home and 1 for backpacking. I was impressed with the way the whole system (bag, with the pad and pillow) works together!