Down warmth with a bit more room than a mummy bag.
The cozy down warmth and roomier interior of the Big Agnes Women's Roxy Ann 15 Degree Down Sleeping Bag will lull you to sleep and keep you comfortable throughout the night. This women-specific, 650-fill bag keeps you snug through chilly mornings and mild winter nights and uses DownTek technology to deal with wet conditions.
- Three-season bag provides warmth down to 15°F (-9°C) and offers exceptional comfort on chilly spring or late fall evenings
- 650-fill DownTek down offers weight-conscious backpackers, thru-hikers, and mountaineers an exceptionally lightweight, packable, and comfortable sleeping bag
- DownTek water-repellent down repels water while maintaining its loft and insulation value and provides antimicrobial and antibacterial protection
- Semi-rectangle-shaped bag offers more room in the foot box and shoulders
- Women-specific design supplies an extra two inches of girth in the hip area and two inches of length in the foot box
- Nylon microfiber ripstop fabric is down proof, lightweight, and highly durable
- Insotect Flow construction features a flow-optimized insulation system that delivers uniform heat distribution and natural body contouring through its unique baffle design
- Hood and no-draft collar seals around the neck and head to keep cold air from seeping in
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad, while a no-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Bottom insulation has been eliminated and replaced with a full-sleeve design for your Big Agnes pad (not included) to fit into
- Roxy Ann requires a 20in (51cm) wide rectangular pad
- Mate Big Agnes' bags together using left and right zips
- Liner loops create a secure attachment when you use a liner, while a pillow pocket stashes your headlamp or beanie
- Includes mesh storage sack and nylon stuff sack
Share your thoughts
This bag is the jam. Really great bag that will keep you nice and Cozzy as it dips down into the teens. The one thing I would say is to buy a pad to slide into the designated sleeve. The reason I say that is it will make it more comfy, and will keep you a lot warmer. The bag has no down under you so a pad is key. This sleeve also help you not roll off your pad in the middle of the night. The pad I recommend is the Big Agnes Aircore. If you have any other question feel free to reach out and contact me at email@example.com or connect with me on chat.
I've had this bag for a few years now, it's a really solid 3-season option.
I love what Big Agnes has done for my camping experience. The integrated sleeve on the bottom of your bag prevents you from slip n sliding all night long, a nightmare that had plagued me for ages. This feature is truly amazing, good work Aggie!
That being said, the bottom of the bag is NOT insulated, so you must ensure you have a properly sized, preferably insulated, air mattress to slip inside the mat sleeve.
The bag itself is very durable, I've had it for 4+ years now, no complaints. It's really roomy and comfortable. I am a fairly petite user, so I find it difficult to heat the airspace in really cold weather (below freezing), I would opt for a mummy style bag if you plan to sleep in frigid temps.
I'm 100% satisfied with this purchase, I plan to use it for many more years, and I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
If you want to REALLY experience the ULTIMATE in camping luxury, I highly recommend checking out the Sleeping Giant foam pad topper, uhhhhhhmazing. Pop Item # BAG0120 in the search tap. It will change your life. I can't tell you how many times I've had to fend off jealous campers from snugging down in MY bag!