- Detail Images
Pack in a lot of warmth without a lot of weight.
Big Agnes packs a lot of warmth into the Pomer Hoit SL, a sleeping bag ideal for your alpine climbing trip or night in a snow cave. A member of Big Agnes' highly technical Divide Superlight series, the Pomer Hoit has been updated with the addition of a waterproof treatment to it's light, lofty, and incredibly warm 800-fill down. Big Agnes also employed its innovative top-only design, so all that fluffy warmth is on top where it can actually do some good; underneath, you'll find a sleeve into which you slip your sleeping pad for effective insulation against a cold, hard ground. The no-draft zipper tube, collar seals, and wedge between the bag and pad virtually eliminates areas of cold-air leaks, so you keep all that warmth you're generating to yourself. So stuff your sleeping pad into the half-length sleeve, attach your liner to the interior loops (although the Quantum Pertex shell is so silky-soft, why bother?), stick your camp pillow into the pillow pocket, and rest easy during the storm.
- 800-fill Down Tek water-resistant down
- Pertex Quantum shell with water-resistant treatment
- Compact mummy shape, top-only design
- Integrated sleeping pad sleeve for 20in wide pad (not included)
- Draft tube, collar, and wedge
- Pillow pocket & interior fabric loops for liner bag
- Mates to other Big Agnes bags with 60in zippers
- Nylon stuff sack and mesh storage sack included