Big Agnes Picket Mountain Tent: 4-Person 3-Season
- Detail Images
Your dome away from home.
After a long day of mountain or desert trail-hopping, retire with up to three camp companions inside the Big Agnes Picket Mountain Tent, and stay out of the passing overnight showers. This easy-to-assemble dome provides reliable elements protection three seasons out of the year while allowing plenty of headroom and floor space for your family, pets, or freak festival-going friends.
- Polyurethane-coated floor and fly help rain bead off instead of soaking you and your gear
- Floor and fly seams are taped without using solvents (PVC or VOC) for a cleaner environment
- Symmetrical design with DAC aluminum poles, clips, and color-coded webbing are easy to assemble day or night, rain or shine
- All Big Agnes tents feature poles made with DAC's Green Anodizing process, which eliminates the chemical polishing stage, reduces the need for hazardous chemicals, and recycles water throughout the rinsing process
- Breathable mesh ceiling and ripstop polyester walls fight condensation, and reflective guy lines prevent injuries at night
- Rear window and door zip open to reveal mesh for extra venting during humid summer nights
- Fly Fast pitching option lets you carry just the poles, fly, and footprint (sold separately) for a lighter-weight (6lb 10oz) package suitable for mild climates or backpacking
- Vestibule can be zipped shut at night or during showers, but entry flap also rolls up so you can use the space as a shaded area
- Mesh storage pockets hold your headlamp and a map after you and your companions finish planning the next day's driving or show schedule