Sleeping beneath the stars never sounded so good.
- Big Agnes bags don't have ground insulation and are meant to be used with a sleeping pad (not included) to be completely insulated
- Full-pad sleeve holds any 20-inch-wide sleeping pad and prevents you from rolling off your pad while sleeping
- Soft, breathable, and down-proof lining feels great against your skin and features a stain-resistant finish in case the blister on your heel pops overnight
- 650-Fill down insulation features a high warmth-to-weight ratio so it won't weight you down during long days on trail
- Flow insulation system with a unique baffle design distributes heat evenly through the bag to help eliminate cold spots, eliminate bulk, and keep weight down
- Semi-rectangular shape gives you more room to stretch out your tired legs
- An insulated draft collar around your head and a draft tube covering the zipper provide extra protection to keep you toasty despite the cold
- Built-in pillow pocket stows your puffy or fleece
- 70in YKK #8 zipper allows you to mate together another left or right zip bag
- Note: sleeping pad not included
Share your thoughts
Pair Them for Couple's Sleep System!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Purchased myself the Fish Hawk Reg/Left Zip, and my girlfriend got the Pearl Reg/Right Zip so that they could zip together. Had our first opportunity to try out the zipped together bags in the Santa Fe National Forest this summer. The 30 Degree Bags kept us toasty throughout the night in the low 40s. Having the bags zipped together really gives you a good amount of room to move around, though they aren't really tight used solo either. Girlfriend is 5'8.5" and she finds the regular to be just about the right size.
Really love the sleeping pad sleeve; what a great idea... Using the BA Two Track 1.5" pads with both of our bags.