Slide into the Mystic.
Put on some music before turning in and catching some refreshing sleep with the Big Agnes Mystic UL 15 Degree Down Sleeping Bag. It has plenty of warmth for three-season backpacking trips and will also crush it on winter hut or yurt trips. The Mystic ditches bottom insulation in favor of an integrated pad sleeve, which saves on weight and boosts warmth. As a result, the Mystic weighs less than 2.5 pounds. Don't think for a second that it sacrifices warmth, though—it's loaded up with 850-fill DownTek water-repellent down that's arranged in Insotect Flow vertical baffles. The baffles conform to your body for increased warmth and comfort and use internal gates to keep the down in place so you don't have to deal with cold spots.
Not only is the down water-repellent, but the Pertex ripstop nylon fabric is so tightly woven that it prevents moisture, like tent condensation, from seeping in. The rectangular shape means you have a few sleep-position options. Drafts tremble in fear before the Mystic thanks to the no-draft collar, wedge, and zipper that keep them locked out and your heat locked in. And, as a final touch, Big Agnes designed the Mystic so that left-zip bags can connect to right-zip options, letting you and all your stuffed animals sleep together comfortably.
- Toasty, lightweight, weather-protective adventure bag
- Water-repellent fabric helps protect you from elements
- Hydrophobic 850-fill down insulation stays warm when wet
- Pad retainer design shaves weight and locks in your bed
- Flow vertical baffles help keep heat in the right spot
- Draft collar shields you from nasty gusts
- Big Agnes is based out of Steamboat, CO
- Item #BAG00A1