You move fast on-trail but come to a full rest at night.
Get comfy, because it's going to be a long night when you hop into the Big Agnes McAlpin SL 5 Degree Down Sleeping Bag, where in all but subzero temps you can sleep tight as long as you like. Filled with light and lofty DownTek that resists water even in a monsoon, this traditional mummy will keep you toasty through the night. No cat nap here; get ready for full slumber.
- Cozy 5F-degree temperature rating keeps you toasty-warm in all but subzero weather
- Light and lofty 700-fill DownTek water-repellent down insulation won't clump up or freeze, because it won't get wet
- Traditional mummy shape gives body-contouring, efficient warmth with some wiggle room
- Durable nylon fabric shell resists water, and smooth nylon taffeta lining resists stains
- Draft collar, draft wedge, and draft zipper ensure warm air stays in and cold air keeps out
- Left- and right-zip bags mate together for a cozy coupling
- Insotect Flow construction evenly distributes heat with flow-optimization and baffle design
- Mesh storage sack and nylon stuff sack included for convenient storing and packing
Share your thoughts
Great bag, keeps you super warm
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Love this bag, it packs down really small and is super lightweight. I have the 0 degree version and slept in a hammock in 20 degree weather one night and slept like a baby. Totally worth the price. I've accidentally spilled water on it to and I was still warm and dry. If you're looking for a great back packing pack to keep you warm, this thing is what you want.
Drew touches on the features of the McAlpine SL 0?F traditional mummy sleeping bag, featuring DownTek water repellent down.
Big Agnes Down Tek Traditional Mummy Bag
Drew overviews the Traditional Mummy Bag series featuring DownTek water repellent down. Featuring the Bellyache Mountain SL, McAlpin SL, Juniper SL, and Lithia Spring SL sleeping bags.