- Detail Images
- Community Images
Solo in comfort.
- Polyurethane-coated fly and floor keep you and your gear dry when the rains come
- Tent's floor and fly seams are taped to eliminate rain penetration during spring and summer storms
- Hub/pole design, color-coded poles, and grommet webbing and buckles make setup easy
- All Big Agnes tents feature poles made with DAC's Green Anodizing process, which eliminates the chemical polishing stage, reduces the need for hazardous chemicals, and recycles water throughout the rinsing process
- Large area of mesh netting lets plenty of air circulate in hot weather and allows for stargazing on dry nights
- Tent body door stows away completely in mesh pocket when not needed
- Fast Fly pitching option lets you carry just the poles, fly, and footprint (footprint sold separately) for a lightweight trek in mild climates
- Gear loft loops included so you can easily attach a Big Agnes gear loft (not included)
- Interior mesh pockets help organize your gear
- Reflective guy lines and stakeouts aid nighttime visibility
Share your thoughts
Small and awsome!
This is a small but roomy tent and very rain and wind proof!
River side camp
For the price, you can't ask for much more than this tent. Sure, it's a little heavy for a one man, but it's super roomy, more like a 1+ person tent. Vents really well and sets up instantly. All the quality of Big Agnes, great for when I'd prefer a tent to a bivvy and tarp. I've taken this backpacking and road cycle touring in CO.