Almost better than home.
Although it's light and compact enough to take on backpacking trips, the Big Agnes Lost Ranger 15 Degree Down Sleeping Bag delivers comfort that will make you feel like you're in your bed back home. Its spacious and warmth-enhancing design keeps you tucked away in supreme comfort, whether you're car camping on a quick getaway or spending multiple days on the trail.
Flow Construction uses a revolutionary baffle design to eliminate insulation shifting and deliver uniform heat distribution, ensuring consistent warmth throughout the night. Down keeps the bag light and compressible enough for backpacking use without sacrificing warmth. The down is treated with DownTek to protect it from loft-compromising moisture. Just to be safe, the ultra-soft and smooth fabric is treated with a DWR coating to repel any wayward water droplets.
A full-length pad sleeve not only keeps your sleeping pad from shifting throughout the night, but also maximizes thermal efficiency by protecting your from the frozen ground. Big Agnes also included an integrated pillow pocket to keep or camp pillow in place, and you can even stuff it with spare layers when you really want to go minimalist. the vaulted, tapered footbox gives your toes room to wiggle without creating large cold air pockets.
- Trail-worthy weight meets home-like comfort
- Sculpted contour improves insulation performance
- 650-fill down offers excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Integrated pad sleeve keeps sleeping pad in place
- Free Range hood lets you lift head without adjustment
- Left- and right-zip bags can be mated together
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Big Agnes products are inspired by their home in the Rockies
- Item #BAG00A4