- Community Images
Feel better day and night.
Big Agnes designed the Lost Ranger 15-Degree Down Sleeping Bag to maximize the efficiency of its materials, so it milks all the performance possible out of the lightest, most compact construction possible. That means you stay more comfortable in the bag and while you hike. The Lost Ranger also has Big Agnes' famous sleeping pad pocket and insulation-free bottom so you never roll off your sleeping pad again and you don't have to carry around a bunch of unnecessary insulation.
- 15 degree rating offers lots of versatility for camping in all conditions but the hottest part of summer and the coldest part of winter
- Downtek treated water repellent down maintains loft and insulating properties when wet and provides anti-microbial and anti-bacterial protection
- Rectangular shape for more space and greater comfort in multiple sleep positions
- Nylon microfiber ripstop material for durability
- Draft collar seals out cold air
- Full-length zipper with draft tube seals out cold air and allows you to zip left- and right-zipper bags together
- Full-length sleeping pad pocket so you never roll off your pad again
- No insulation on the bottom of the bag, pad keeps you warmer than smashed insulation would
- Insotect Tubic insulation system provides the maximum cubic loft for optimal thermal efficiency
- Super-light (just over 2.5 pounds)
- Pillow pocket for maximum sleep comfort
- Includes mesh storage sack and nylon stuff sack