Big Agnes Lost Lake SL Sleeping Bag: 30 Degree Down
It does have a downside: you'll want to sleep in.
A body-embracing mummy filled with water-repellent, always-lofty down, the Big Agnes Lost Lake SL Sleeping Bag: 30 Degree Down ensures a glorious night's sleep three seasons of the year. Comfort rated at 30F and surrounded in draft protection, this feathery womb is one you won't want to leave. While it's great that you're so cozy, you do have places to go.
- Cozy 30F-degree temperature rating makes the bag ideal for camping late spring through early fall
- Light and lofty 700-fill DownTek water-repellent down insulation won't clump up or freeze, because it won't get wet even in a downpour
- Traditional style mummy bag features full insulation underneath (unlike other Big Agnes System bags with integrated pad sleeve)
- Durable nylon fabric shell resists water, and smooth nylon taffeta lining resists stains
- Draft collar, draft wedge, and draft zipper ensure warm air stays in and cold air keeps out
- Left- and right-zip bags mate together for a cozy coupling
- Insotect Flow construction evenly distributes heat with flow-optimization and baffle design
- Mesh storage sack and nylon stuff sack included for convenient storing and packing
Share your thoughts
Does this bag have a sleeve for a sleeping...
Does this bag have a sleeve for a sleeping pad?
Unlike Big Agnes' traditional design they actually do no not have a pad sleeve on this sleeping bag.