A tent that's easy to set up for car camping or short treks.
Get away from the crowds, traffic, and concrete jungle; pack up the Big Agnes Lone Spring 3 Tent, grab two friends, drive up into the mountains, and find a quiet spot to camp for the weekend. The color-coded pole ends, webbing, and buckles take the guesswork out of tent set-up, and the wide head room means more comfort when it's time to turn in.
- 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating on the fly and floor resists rain
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Fly and floor feature durable ripstop fabric while the tent body consists of polyester ripstop and polyester mesh fabric that offers ventilation
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system has press-fit connectors and lightweight hubs that eliminate the main causes of tent pole failure while Reverse Combi architecture allows for wider head room without adding extra poles
- DAC tent poles are made from a proprietary aluminum alloy that allows for thin-walled tent poles with a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Single door cuts down on weight, while one spacious vestibule supplies extra storage space for packs or hiking boots
- Three-person tent features a packed weight of 5lb 8oz for short backpacking trips, car camping, or river rafting
- Fly vents improve ventilation to reduce condensation
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper add weather protection
- Reflective guyline, webbing on tent corners, oversized stake-out loops, color-coded pole ends, webbing, and buckles make for easy set-up
- Four internal mesh pockets organize your gear
- Includes nine lightweight aluminum hook stakes and gear loft loops
- Footprint sold separately, tent fits the Square gear loft (also sold separately)