A home on the move.
Roomy, durable, and protective, the Big Agnes Lone Spring 2 Tent stuffs in your pack for a rugged shelter on the go. the weather-resistant ripstop fly and floor with fully taped seams protect you from the elements; quick and easy setup gets you settled or back on-trail hassle-free; and lightweight construction won't be a burden on your back. And this freestanding home-away-from-home accommodates you and your buddy in comfort in all but the blustery winters.
- Nylon ripstop fly and polyester ripstop floor feature 1500mm PU coating to protect you from wet ground and rain
- Tent body is made from polyester ripstop and mesh for breathability, ventilation, and star-gazing
- Seams are fully taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane to keep out leaks and cold drafts
- Light, strong, and durable DAC pole system features press fit connectors and lightweight hubs for a sound structure
- Single door and vestibules with storm flaps on zippers provide easy, convenient, and secure entrance-exit
- Sleeps two people in a rectangle comfortably, so you don't have to sleep head-to-feet
- Portable 4lb 6oz trail weight will keep you light on your feet
- Fast-fly setup and footprint sold separately
- Plastic clips attach tent to pole frame for quick, easy assembly
- Lightweight aluminum hook stakes (9) keep your home-away-from-home anchored
- Reflective guyline and webbing on tent corners for easy setup in the dark
- Four interior mesh pockets and gear loft (sold separately) loops hold essentials