A home on the move.
Roomy, durable, and protective, the Big Agnes Lone Spring 2 Tent stuffs in your pack for a rugged shelter on the go. the weather-resistant ripstop fly and floor with fully taped seams protect you from the elements; quick and easy setup gets you settled or back on-trail hassle-free; and lightweight construction won't be a burden on your back. And this freestanding home-away-from-home accommodates you and your buddy in comfort in all but the blustery winters.
- Nylon ripstop fly and polyester ripstop floor feature 1500mm PU coating to protect you from wet ground and rain
- Tent body is made from polyester ripstop and mesh for breathability, ventilation, and star-gazing
- Seams are fully taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane to keep out leaks and cold drafts
- Light, strong, and durable DAC pole system features press fit connectors and lightweight hubs for a sound structure
- Single door and vestibules with storm flaps on zippers provide easy, convenient, and secure entrance-exit
- Sleeps two people in a rectangle comfortably, so you don't have to sleep head-to-feet
- Portable 4lb 6oz trail weight will keep you light on your feet
- Fast-fly setup and footprint sold separately
- Plastic clips attach tent to pole frame for quick, easy assembly
- Lightweight aluminum hook stakes (9) keep your home-away-from-home anchored
- Reflective guyline and webbing on tent corners for easy setup in the dark
- Four interior mesh pockets and gear loft (sold separately) loops hold essentials
Share your thoughts
Rained on me the first night...
Used this tent in an Alabama downpour the first night of my backpacking trip. The Lone Spring 2 kept me dry. This tent is great, everything about it is a class act. The rain fly securing with fastex buckles is great. Setup and takedown is a breeze. This is my first Big Agnes tent and I'll have to say, I am never even looking at another brand. I've had issues with condensation in prior tents due to the extreme humidity we have in the south, but with the giant vents on the rain fly, ventilation was superb. I give this tent 5/5 stars. If I could give it higher than that, I would.