Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other 5 to 29 Degree Down Sleeping Bags we have in stock.View Similar Products
Big Agnes tech in a traditional mummy bag package.
The Big Agnes Women's Lithia Spring SL 15 Degree Down Sleeping Bag takes a step away from standard Big Agnes's bags, with their uninsulated bottoms and offers the all-around warmth of traditional mummy bag. Zip up in this bag if you're looking for the solid warmth and moisture-resistance of DownTek, and you want the top-to-bottom insulation of familiar mummy bags.
- 15-degree-rated bag will see you through cool nights and shoulder season backpacking trips
- 700-fill DownTek insulation gives you the light weight and insulative power of down with the added benefit of negating the negative effects of moisture and humidity that have been the classic arch-enemy of down
- Insotech Flow baffle design offers uniform heat distribution by encouraging heat to move from body areas that produce a lot of heat to areas that tend to be colder
- Traditional mummy design holds in warmth, cuts down on unnecessary bulk, and fits with a wide range of sleeping pads
- Moisture-resistant nylon shell is durable but keeps the weight down, and it helps shed moisture from condensation and dew
- Taffeta lining is soft and won't wear out even after seasons of use
- Draft collar stops heat from leaking our around your head
- Draft-stopping 70-inch zipper (60 inches on petite sizes)along the right side makes getting in and out easy and gives you complete venting options for warm nights
- Fully-insulated construction protects you from cold air and the cold ground
- Liner loops hold your personal sleeping bag liner in place so it won't shift around inside of the bag
- Tough nylon stuff sack hauls your bag when you're on the trail, and the mesh storage sack helps the down air out and decompress when you're at home
- Item #BAG2998
- Q & A
Warm fluffy bag
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
It's too bad that it's been discontinued. It's a great bag for fairly cold weather, though I think if the ground is wet and frozen beneath you you will still be a little cold (speaking from experience). Regardless, I am 5'5" and it's a perfect fit, if not a little snug so if you're claustrophobic you might be uncomfortable.
I used it for years on many a cold night and (very very) few complaints.
Big Agnes Lithia Spring Sl
Sarah overviews the features of the Lithia Spring SL 15?F traditional mummy sleeping bag, featuring DownTek water repellent down
Is it possible to pair Big Agneb Lithia reg. with Big Agnes McAlpin reg. to get a couple sleeping space?