Big Agnes King Solomon Sleeping Bag: 15 Degree Down
- Community Images
Park the double wide in your car before you head out for a romantic rendezvous.
Sleep like royalty inside the two-person Big Agnes King Solomon Sleeping Bag. This dual-person 15-degree down sleeping bag features enough room for two happy campers to snuggle up at night and tell bedtime stories with happy endings.
- Big Agnes sleeping bags leave out bottom insulation both to save weight and because down compressed by your body weight loses virtually all of its insulating value
- Integrated sleeping pad sleeves keep you from rolling off your pad at night
- Note: bag requires two 20-inch-wide rectangular sleeping pads to be fully insulated (sleeping pads available separately)
- Down-proof ripstop nylon shell and lining stand up to abuse and prevent the down insulation from poking through
- Water-resistant coating protects the down insulation from condensation, frost, and water-bottle spills
- The 600-fill down keeps the bag lightweight and ultra-warm during chilly nights outside
- Insotect Flow Construction uses vertically oriented baffles to control distribution of insulation so as to eliminate cold spots
- Dual zippers make entry and exit a breeze for both people; dual draft collars prevent cold air from sneaking into the bag on either side
- Integrated pillow pockets let you create makeshift pillows from spare fleece jackets or other soft gear
- Included 10-by-21-inch stuff sack compresses down to 10-by-10 inches
- Word to the wise: sleeping pad coupler straps (available separately) help prevent the sleeping pads from inching apart during the night