- Detail Images
Remember the camping trip when we found Spot and had to tent-train him?
- Bathtub floor design, fully taped seams, and a full-coverage fly provide great protection from the elements
- High ceiling (72 inches) and double door design provide lots of room and easy in and out for you and your companions
- One huge front vestibule and one smaller rear vestibule store packs, boots, and pets while you bed down inside
- Five lightweight aluminum poles, press-fit connectors, color-coded buckles, reflective guy lines, and clips make it easy to assemble day or night, rain or shine
- Double-layered doors let you choose between the mesh layer for venting or maximum protection in cold and damp weather
- Vestibules can be closed completely with zippers but also roll up to use the space as a shaded porch
- Fly Fast pitching option lets you carry just the poles, fly, and footprint (footprint sold separately) for a lighter weight
- Mesh storage pockets hold your headlamp and a map after you finish planning the next day's hike
Share your thoughts
Big Agnes King Creek 6 Tent: Family Tent
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This tent is huge. After setting it up I feel you could fit 9 people. When you put the fly on it gives room to sleep about 3 people under there if you wanted. The tent was pretty easy to set up and took 2 people. Make sure that you tie all the guy lines down. That will insure that it works well in light wind.