- Detail Images
A weather-proof, three-season tent with a separate mega-vestibule.
- Bathtub floor design, fully taped seams, and a full-coverage fly provide great protection from the elements
- High ceiling (66 inches) and double door design provide lots of room and easy in and out for you and your companions
- One huge front vestibule and one smaller rear vestibule store packs, boots, and pets while you bed down inside
- Five lightweight aluminum poles, press fit connectors, color-coded buckles, reflective guy lines, and clips are easy to assemble day or night, rain or shine
- Double-layered doors let you choose between the mesh layer for venting or maximum protection in cold and damp weather
- Vestibules can be closed completely with zippers but also roll up to use the space as a shaded porch
- Fly Fast pitching option lets you carry just the poles, fly, and footprint (footprint sold separately) for a lighter weight
- Mesh storage pockets hold your headlamp and a map after you finish planning the next day's hike
Share your thoughts
After many hours of research we finally decided to go with the King Creek 4, a huge upgrade from our box store purchase 5 years ago! We had the tent up in less than 10 minutes, its so easy and so big. Our first trip out we had a severe thunderstorm with hard driving rain. We stayed in the extended vestibule the whole time it was great. The only time we saw water in the vestibule was when it started to pool on the ground because of the open bottom. I am in love with this tent great for two people and a dog!
This tent is awesome
This tent is great for someone looking for a nice, well constructed tent with great room to move around camping with 2 to 3 people, with decent space for 4. The interior of the tent is a very nice space but the space under the rain fly alone could provide room for any tag alongs you might have on your car camping expedition. Haven't had any problems with it. Great choice for a 4 man tent
how can i wash my big agnus tent.? it...
how can i wash my big agnus tent.? it smells like our dog!
Tech Wash from Nikwax will work
Yes with "Tech Wash from Nikwax"...but you need to start dry it before you stored it!
Big Agnes - Big Fun
I needed a new car camping tent. I purchased the tent because of the size, the bonus is the additional vestibule space. I always wanted to bring stuff into the tent now I can bring it into the vestibule. Nothing is in the way and when we are out on the river we can put some of the gear that we don't want to leave out in the new space. SWEEET!