You're not a mermaid, so get rid of the tail.
Hate having a two-foot tail of bag wagging around as you're trying to sleep? Get into the Big Agnes Juniper SL 25 Degree Down Sleeping Bag, which is made for the ladies for just the right fit to deliver optimal warmth and comfort. DownTek down insulation repels water for full-time warmth no matter how wet the weather gets, and its shell provides added water- and stain-resistance. Tons of draft protection further ensure a cozy night.
- Cozy 25F-degree temperature rating keeps you toasty-warm three seasons out of the year
- Light and lofty 700-fill DownTek water-repellent down insulation won't clump up or freeze, because it won't get soaked
- Traditional mummy shape (without pad sleeve) gives body-contouring, efficient warmth with some wiggle room
- Durable nylon fabric shell resists water, and smooth nylon taffeta lining resists stains
- Draft collar, draft wedge, and draft zipper ensure warm air stays in and cold air keeps out
- Left- and right-zip bags mate together for a cozy coupling
- Insotect Flow construction evenly distributes heat with flow-optimization and baffle design
- Mesh storage sack and nylon stuff sack included for convenient storing and packing
Share your thoughts
Temp Rating is spot on
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've had this bag for about 6 months now and had the chance to use it in a range of situations. So far, it's a great bag and I'm so glad I spent the money to lighten my backpacking load. I used it on a 5 night trip in the Rockies in August and it was great despite the cold nights. This past weekend, it got down to 28 degrees, and I was completely toasty in this bag. It's got a nice water repellent shell, but if it's up against a tent wall long enough, condensation will penetrate the shell. No real issues getting this bag wet, though. Just all around a great investment for my backpacking gear.
check out this demo displaying DownTek water repellent properties