Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL Tent: 4-Person 3-Season
- Detail Images
A family-sized tent that's lightweight enough for backpacking.
When searching for campsites along logging roads or winding trails, the four-person, three-season Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL Tent (SL stands for superlight) makes the most of creek-side pull-offs and level terraces in the mountains. With plenty of space for your family, crew, or pets, this free-standing tent provides ample space and easy entry-exit with its two doors and vestibules.
- Polyurethane-coated floor and fly help rain bead off instead of soaking you and your gear inside
- All the tent's seams are taped without using solvents (PVC or VOC) to prevent rain penetration during spring and summer storms without harming the watershed
- Symmetrical design with DAC aluminum poles, press-fit connectors, hubs, and clips is easy to assemble day or night, rain or shine
- All Big Agnes tents feature poles made with DAC's Green Anodizing process, which eliminates the chemical polishing stage, reduces the need for hazardous chemicals, and recycles water throughout the rinsing process
- Breathable mesh and ripstop nylon walls fight condensation, and reflective guy lines prevent injuries at night
- Fast Fly pitching option lets you carry just the poles, fly, and footprint (sold separately) for a lighter-weight (4lb 14oz) package suitable for mild climates
- Vestibules can be zipped shut at night or during showers, but vestibule entry flaps also roll up to use the space as a shaded area
- Four mesh storage pockets hold your headlamp and a map after you and your companions finish planning the next day's hiking schedule
- Carry bag includes a handle and shoulder strap for easy lugging