Hey bro, check out this sweet Big Agnes bag.
- Big Agnes sleeping bags leave out the bottom insulation, both to save weight and because insulation compressed by your body weight loses most of its insulating value
- Note: bag requires a 20-inch-wide rectangular- or mummy-shaped sleeping pad to be fully insulated (sleeping pad available separately)
- Mummy shape maximizes warmth and packability
- No-draft collar and zipper lock in heat
- Pillow pocket holds pillows, sweatshirts, or animal pelts in place
Share your thoughts
Great for a tween
My 11 year old loves his. Very, very warm. He was sweating in his summer PJs on a cold, desert night in March. I matched it with the "Therm-a-Rest Trail Pro Sleeping Pad - Women's." It's the right size for the bag and self-inflation is way less of a hassle for impatient kids. For a boy, obscure the word "Women's" by covering it with his name in thick black Sharpie. It's too warm for a hot, humid, summer night however...
Half Pad Sleeping System
This bag has the integrated half pad sleeve with unique design keeps you securely attached to the pad from the hips up while allowing freedom of movement for your legs, more like a traditional mummy bag. Never roll off you pad again