Revel in your fine-fitting bag, then get your beauty sleep.
Every night is ladies' night in the women-specific Big Agnes Women's Gem Lake SL 17 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag, with petite and regular sizes and plenty of durable, synthetic body-warming insulation. Filled with the high-tech Pinneco Core light, compressible fibers on either side of a breathable membrane, and constructed to maximize cubic loft and cushioning over your body, this smart, 17F-rated bag will keep you toasty in all but the wickedest weather.
- Big Agnes sleeping bags leave out the bottom insulation to save weight since insulation compressed by your body weight loses most of its insulating value
- Bag requires a sleeping pad to be fully insulated (sleeping pad available separately)
- Cozy 17F-degree temperature rating keeps you toasty-warm in all but seriously cold weather
- Soft, compressible, and light Pinneco Core synthetic insulation features a breathable membrane between two fiber layers made from 97% recycled content
- Traditional mummy shape gives body-contouring, efficient warmth with some wiggle room
- Durable nylon fabric shell resists water, and smooth nylon taffeta lining resists stains
- Draft collar, draft wedge, and draft zipper ensure warm air stays in and cold air keeps out
- Left- and right-zip bags mate together for a cozy coupling
- Insotect Tubic construction brilliantly maximizes insulative cubic loft over your body and comforting, cushioning body support
- Mesh storage sack and nylon stuff sack included for convenient storing and packing