Select your style & size:Select options
Strong, stable shelter with room to spare.
Much more than your average tent, the Big Agnes Flying Diamond 4 Tent is sturdy enough to withstand winter conditions and spacious enough to keep you comfortable during extended stays in the outdoors. Use it as a base camp shelter at the bottom of a big mountain or as a roomy refuge on summer family camping trips—you really can't go wrong.
When you're facing winter conditions, zip up the polyester portion of the dual-layer door and batten down the fly to keep winter conditions at bay—don't worry, the four fly vents keep things from getting too stale in there. After warmer weather arrives, just use the mesh door and roll up the sides of the fly for better ventilation. You can even stake out the vestibule to create a shady respite when the sun's beating down. No matter what type of weather you're facing, the tent's tall, roomy interior offers plenty of space to sprawl out and stretch so you and your crew can live comfortably.
- Versatile and spacious shelter for year-round use
- Spacious, sturdy design equips it for base camp use
- Taped seams and PU-coated fabrics seal out water
- Vestibule can be staked out as shade using trekking poles
- Ten mesh internal pockets organize smaller items
- Color-coded pole ends, buckles, and webbing
- 15 aluminum hook stakes for secure attachment
- Reflective guylines and webbing increase visibility
- Item #BAG00BY