- Detail Images
Ultralight with room for four.
- Highly breathable canopy fabrics help circulate air and prevent condensation from building up
- Storm fly and tent floor feature waterproof fabrics and taped seams to seal out the weather
- Storm flaps over fly zipper prevent water from sneaking in, and fly vents increase air circulation without letting in rain or snow
- Color-coded pole ends, webbing, and buckles make setup a breeze
- Reflective guy lines and webbing help keep you from tripping over your tent at night
- Internal mesh organizer pockets keep your gear handy while you slumber
- Hub-pole design for easy setup
- Gear lofts (sold separately) attach to canopy ceiling loops
- All Big Agnes tents feature poles made with DAC's Green Anodizing process, which eliminates the chemical polishing stage, reduces the need for hazardous chemicals, and recycles water throughout the rinsing process
- Fast-pitch-compatible with the fly, poles, and footprint (footprint sold separately)
Share your thoughts
Fly Creek vs Copper Spur comparison vid
Good comparison vid between the two UL tents from Big Agnes.
Fly Creek Demo
How about two adults and two adult dalmatians...
How about two adults and two adult dalmatians (60lbs each)? Thinking about using this for a Wind River Traverse, and torn whether to get this, the Copper Spur, or the same versions in a 3-person (each dog like a person, or half a person ...). Thanks.
If it is in my hend i'll take the "Copper Spur Tent" for it a "dome" tent and have more space, and not this one...