Big Agnes Fly Creek UL4 Tent: 4-Person 3-Season
- Detail Images
Ultralight with room for four.
You don't want to add more weight to your pack, but you also aren't really up for sleeping in something smaller than the cupboard under your sink. The Big Agnes Fly Creek UL4, an ultralight four-person tent, gives you enough space to stretch your legs but manages to weigh in at just over four pounds (just over three if you're going with the fast-pitch option).
- Highly breathable canopy fabrics help circulate air and prevent condensation from building up
- Storm fly and tent floor feature waterproof fabrics and taped seams to seal out the weather
- Storm flaps over fly zipper prevent water from sneaking in, and fly vents increase air circulation without letting in rain or snow
- Color-coded pole ends, webbing, and buckles make setup a breeze
- Reflective guy lines and webbing help keep you from tripping over your tent at night
- Internal mesh organizer pockets keep your gear handy while you slumber
- Hub-pole design for easy setup
- Gear lofts (sold separately) attach to canopy ceiling loops
- All Big Agnes tents feature poles made with DAC's Green Anodizing process, which eliminates the chemical polishing stage, reduces the need for hazardous chemicals, and recycles water throughout the rinsing process
- Fast-pitch-compatible with the fly, poles, and footprint (footprint sold separately)