Stay comfortable all night.
- Big Agnes sleeping bags leave out bottom insulation both to save weight and because down compressed by your body weight loses virtually all of its insulating value
- Integrated sleeping pad sleeve keeps you from rolling off your pad at night
- Note: bag requires a 20-inch-wide mummy or rectangular sleeping pad to be fully insulated (sleeping pad available separately)
- Flow construction uses long vertical baffles with internal gates that keep the insulation in place (no bunching) while allowing heat to flow down the length of the baffles
- Mummy shape provides more room in the shoulders and tapers down toward the feet to keep insulation close to the toes
- Pillow pocket holds your pillow while you sleep
- Liner loops allow you to secure an accessory fleece or silk liner (sold separately) for extra warmth when you need it
- Included cotton storage sack and nylon stuff sack make storage easy
Share your thoughts
I am a 5'3" woman, 110 pounds. Could this...
I am a 5'3" woman, 110 pounds. Could this bag fit me?
The max user height of this bag is 5'8" so length wise you would fit just fine. The only issue you may encounter is with the hip circumference. This bag measures 53 inches in circumference at the hips. You could measure around your hips to see how you measure and if it is less than 53 inches you should be just fine in this bag.