Big Agnes Floyd Sleeping Bag: 15 Degree Down - Teen Boys'
Stay comfortable all night.
Big Agnes constructed the Teen Boys' Floyd Sleeping Bag with the same technology as its adult bags but with a reduced size to fit younger campers. Warm, 600-fill insulation fights off early spring and late fall chills, and the unique baffle construction ensures even heat distribution for ultimate sleeping comfort. And with its integrated sleeping pad sleeve, this Big Agnes bag will keep you from rolling off your pad and ending up on the cold floor of the tent.
- Big Agnes sleeping bags leave out bottom insulation both to save weight and because down compressed by your body weight loses virtually all of its insulating value
- Integrated sleeping pad sleeve keeps you from rolling off your pad at night
- Note: bag requires a 20-inch-wide mummy or rectangular sleeping pad to be fully insulated (sleeping pad available separately)
- Flow construction uses long vertical baffles with internal gates that keep the insulation in place (no bunching) while allowing heat to flow down the length of the baffles
- Mummy shape provides more room in the shoulders and tapers down toward the feet to keep insulation close to the toes
- Pillow pocket holds your pillow while you sleep
- Liner loops allow you to secure an accessory fleece or silk liner (sold separately) for extra warmth when you need it
- Included cotton storage sack and nylon stuff sack make storage easy