Say good-bye to the weakest link for enduring fun.
What do you do to improve the most vulnerable part of a tent? You eliminate it. The Big Agnes Fishhook UL Tent has a zipperless door and vestibule so that first thing to fail—the zipper—is obviated. What you have left is a superlight, weather-resistant, fully taped, user-friendly freestanding shelter. It sets up in a flash with plastic clips, breathes beautifully via its mesh body, and protects against the elements with its rain fly. In three out of four seasons, it's everything you want and nothing you don't.
- Fly and floor are made from nylon ripstop with 1200mm PU coating to protect you from wet ground and rain
- Tent body is made from nylon and polyester mesh for optimal breathability, ventilation, and star-gazing
- Seams are fully taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane to keep out leaks and cold drafts
- Light, strong, and durable DAC NSL pole system feature press fit connectors and lightweight hubs for a sound structure
- Zipperless single door and vestibule provide easy and secure entrance-exit
- Designed to sleeps a single person comfortably; no more hauling unneeded capacity up the mountainside
- Super-light 2lb 10oz trail weight will keep you light on your feet
- Fast-fly setup and footprint sold separately
- Plastic clips attach tent to pole frame for quick, easy assembly
- Lightweight aluminum J stakes (9) keep your home-away-from-home anchored
- Reflective guyline and webbing on tent corners for easy setup in the dark
- One interior mesh pocket and gear loft (sold separately) loops hold essentials