A solid, three-season bag that’s built for warmth.
- Big Agnes bags don't have ground insulation and are meant to be used with a sleeping pad (not included) to be completely insulated
- Full-pad sleeve holds any 20-inch-wide sleeping pad and prevents you from rolling off your pad while sleeping
- The tough, down-proof outer nylon ripstop shell features a water-repellent treatment to keep the frosty dew out
- Soft, breathable, and down-proof lining feels great against your skin and features a stain-resistant finish in case the blister on your heel pops overnight
- 650-fill down insulation features a high warmth-to-weight ratio to save your shoulders during long days on trail
- Semi-rectangular shape gives you more room to stretch out your tired legs
- Flow insulation system with a unique baffle design distributes heat evenly through the bag to help eliminate cold spots, eliminate bulk, and keep weight down
- Vertical Thermal channels enhance uniform distribution of heat over the entire length of the bag for greater warmth and fit
- An insulated draft collar around your head and a draft tube covering the zipper provide extra protection to keep you toasty despite the cold
- Vertical baffle design prevents cold spots and degeneration of the lofty down insulation
- Built-in pillow pocket holds a fleece or pillow for an enhanced night of rest
- Internal fabric loops allow you to add a sleeping bag liner during colder nights
- A 70-inch YKK #8 zipper down the left or right side of the bag lets you zip it together with a compatible Big Agnes bag (sold separately) for a warm night with a camp companion
- Note: sleeping pad not included
Share your thoughts
GREAT DOWN BAG!
This bag is great will keep you warm as toast in the low 40s and upper 30s.You have to have a sleeping pad because there is no insulation on the bottom of the bag. Zipper never gets hung up and it packs up very small in your pack.So get you one and stay warm.