Where wild things sleep.
Sleep easy when you visit wild and rugged places with the Big Agnes Fish Hawk 30 Degree Down Sleeping Bag. At first glance, you'll notice the Fish Hawk isn't your standard sleeping bag. In what Big Agnes is calling its Contour shape, the bag is slightly roomier across the shoulders, allowing you to easily roll over or sleep on your side. Where the Fish Hawk really shines, though, is with its hydrophobic DownTek insulation. This technology marries the benefit of down with the dependability of synthetic insulation. The treated down fibers will resist moisture so the bag will maintain its insulating properties even when wet. On top of that, the outer fabric is treated with a water-resistant finish to further protect against water.
In addition to its roomy Contour shape, the Fish Hawk also boasts several other features to make your backcountry sleeping experience that much more comfortable. The back of the bag is fitted with a full-length pad sleeve, which allows you to secure the bag to your sleeping pad. This means no more waking up with your sleeping pad at arms length while you're snuggled up against the cold ground. A soft and breathable polyester lining helps keep your temperature regulated, while a draft collar and tube prevent warm air from escaping throughout the night. The Fish Hawk comes with a nylon stuff sack and a mesh storage sack, so you can keep that down lofty between backpacking trips.
- Innovative, comfy, and lightweight bag for backpack adventures
- Water-resistant ripstop fabric holds up against the elements
- Hydrophobic down filling maintains insulation even when wet
- Contour shape adds room across the shoulders while wrapping you
- Draft collar does its part to shield you from breezy gusts
- Big Agnes uses its Rocky Mountain home to inspire its designs
- Item #BAG00A3