Big Agnes Farwell Sleeping Bag: 0 Degree Synthetic
A roomy bag that ensures you won’t shiver through any more cold fall nights.
In the past, breezy cabins and frosty tents may have kept you from a good night’s sleep, but now that you have the Big Agnes Farwell 0-Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag to burrow inside, you snore the nights away. With the help of the Farwell’s bottom sleeping pad sleeve, which secures your pad so as to insulate you from the frozen ground underneath the tent, you can find the comfort you left back in civilization inside this highly insulated, roomy rectangle.
- This Big Agnes bag requires a 20-inch-wide sleeping pad (sold separately) for it to be completely insulated, which makes the bag lightweight and more packable
- The tough, outer nylon ripstop shell features a water-repellent treatment to keep the frosty dew out
- Lightweight, synthetic insulation (made from 97% recycled materials) keeps you cozy as the temps dive and works after it gets a little damp
- An insulated draft collar around your head and a draft tube covering the zipper provide extra protection to keep you toasty despite the cold
- Two levels of insulation—one as a base next to your body and the other to add loft—mean that the bag traps more heat
- Built-in pillow pocket holds a fleece or pillow for an enhanced night of rest
- Interior fabric loops allow you to add a sleeping bag liner during colder spring and fall nights
- A 70-inch YKK #8 zipper down the left or right side of the bag lets you zip it together with a compatible Big Agnes bag (sold separately) for a warm night with a camp companion