Fiery warmth on frigid nights under the stars.
From camping out in the snowy landscape of your favorite national park to setting up base camp on an icy glacier, the Big Agnes Women's Ethel Sleeping Bag retains fiery warmth when the temperature plummets on clear winter evenings. Its contoured shape maximizes interior room for a restful night's sleep, but without adding excess bulk on long treks into the backcountry. 650-fill DownTek insulation maintains superior loft in cold, damp environments, courtesy of a water-repellent treatment that fends off humidity and moisture.
Big Agnes engineered the Ethel with Isotect Flow construction to prevent down from migrating and clumping together. Because of this construction technique, the Ethel retains uniform heat distribution so cold spots don't leave you shivering inside your bag. Another innovative feature is Big Agnes' Sleep System, which allows you to slide a rectangular sleeping pad inside the bottom sleeve of the bag. This creates a secure bag-to-pad interface that keeps it from sliding around, and just as importantly, it allows the sleeping pad to insulate the bag's bottom surface where heat loss is most prevalent.
- Toasty down bag for winter camping and alpine adventures
- Rated to 0-degrees Fahrenheit for warmth on frigid evenings
- 650-fill DownTek insulation with water-repellent treatment
- Isotect Flow construction maintains even heat distribution
- Contoured shape maximizes space for restful night's sleep
- No-draft collar prevents cold air from stealing heat
- Bottom sleeve fits a rectangular sleeping pad
- Based in Colorado's Rockies, Big Agnes makes premium camping gear
- Item #BAG00A7