Select your style & size:Select options
Ultralight and Ultra-bright.
Solving the backpacker's dilemma of sacrificing strength for weight savings, the Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL 1 mtnGLO Tent offers shaves significant weight while reinforcing its structural integrity and increasing usable head space. This 1-peson, 3-season tent is an ideal solution for the ambitious backpacker seeking maximum efficiency on the trail—all without cramping their sleeping experience or being susceptible to premature rips and tears. It's even upgraded with mtnGLO technology, which uses a rechargeable LED strand for extra lighting when you're playing cards on rainy days and accessing items before bedtime.
The camping gurus at Big Agnes achieve a high-strength tent structure by using double ripstop nylon that's 20% stronger than previous versions, yet still impressively lightweight. Backing up its feathery disposition, the tent features an outstanding trail weight of 2.2-pounds and a fast-pitch option (with separately sold footprint) that weighs just 1.6-pounds. All seams are fully sealed with waterproof polyurethane tape, ensuring outside moisture doesn't dampen your camping experience. The fly's single vent prevents you from sweating profusely at night, with mesh walls and ceilings on the tent optimizing ventilation.
- 1-person, 3-season ultralight tent for backpacking trips
- High volume architecture maximizes interior head space
- mtnGLO LEDs along ceiling for soft lighting at night
- Fast-pitch option with separately available footprint
- Silicone-treated fly and floor keep you dry in wet weather
- Double ripstop nylon fabric is 20% stronger than before
- DAC Featherlite NFL poles with minimal weight, high strength
- Based in Colorado's Rockies, Big Agnes makes premium camping gear
- Item #BAG00B8