Select your style & size:Select options
Ultralight and Ultra-bright.
The Copper Spur UL 1 mtnGLO Tent is Big Agnes' top-of-the-line ultralight option, now upgraded with LED lighting all across the top. Exclusive to Big Agnes, mtnGLO tent light technology gives you a well-lit space to study maps, write trip reports, and read your favorite novella, instead of using your headlamp until it dies out halfway through the trip. If you want to travel lighter, instead of brighter, the Copper Spur's fast fly option weighs less than two pounds for an ultralight trip.
Big Agnes made the Copper Spur out of silicone-treated, PU-coated ripstop for reliable protection against wet weather, and the breathable mesh walls ensure ventilated comfort in warm conditions. DAC Featherlite NSL and NFL poles enhance stability where the tent needs it, leaving other areas light and compact, and the DAC H and Twist Clips provide a fast-and-easy setup. There are multiple mesh and media pockets inside, and this tent is compatible with the Big Agnes Entertainment Center and PowerCase lofts for extra convenience while camping.
- MtnGLO tent light technology
- Three AAA batteries required
- PU-coated, silicone-treated ripstop fly and floor
- Breathable nylon and mesh walls
- Single door, single vestibule
- DAC Featherlite NSL and NFL pole system
- DAC H Clip and Twist Clips
- Four mesh and two media pockets
- Eight superlight stakes included
- Fast fly setup option
- Footprint and gear lofts sold separately
- Item #BAG008Q
- Q & A
What are the measurements of the interior of the tent? Is it still 90x42(head)/30(foot) like previous years? Also, what is the thickness of the floor/fly/body material (20d? 30d?)? Thanks...