Big Agnes Burn Ridge Outfitter Tent: 4-Person 3-Season
- Detail Images
Enough space for everyone and the dog.
Turn your secret camping spot into your family's favorite weekend destination with help from the four-person, three-season Big Agnes Burn Ridge Outfitter Tent. This backpacker-friendly tent features a freestanding design and large footprint to accommodate a family with teenagers or large pups. It's two D-shaped doors and vestibules with storm flaps ensure easy entry and exit as well as shelter from passing spring or summer showers.
- Polyurethane-coated floor and fly help rain bead off instead of soaking you and your gear inside
- Floor and fly seams are taped without using solvents (PVC or VOC) for a cleaner environment
- DAC aluminum poles, press-fit connectors, hubs, and clips are easy to assemble day or night, rain or shine
- All Big Agnes tents feature poles made with DAC's Green Anodizing process, which eliminates the chemical polishing stage, reduces the need for hazardous chemicals, and recycles water throughout the rinsing process
- Breathable mesh and ripstop polyester walls fight condensation, and reflective guy lines prevent injuries at night
- Fast Fly pitching option lets you carry just the poles, fly, and footprint (sold separately) for a lighter-weight package suitable for mild climates
- Vestibules can be zipped shut at night or during showers, but entry flaps also roll up to use the space as a shaded area
- Mesh storage pockets hold your headlamp and a map after you and your companions finish planning the next day's hiking schedule
- Carry bag includes a handle and shoulder strap for short treks to the campsite