Big Agnes Burn Ridge Outfitter 3 Tent: 3-Person 3-Season
- Detail Images
Shelter from the elements.
Morning comes at just the right time when you're in the mountains. The sun filtering through the walls of your Big Agnes Burn Ridge Outfitter 3-Person 3-Season Tent brings you alive as you let out one more stretchy yawn. Last night's rain soaked everything, but you and your gear stayed dry and untouched thanks to the Burn Ridge Outfitter.
- Polyurethane-coated fly and floor keep you and your gear dry when the rains come
- Tent's floor and fly seams are taped to help eliminate rain penetration during spring and summer storms
- Simple design uses three DAC aluminum poles, press fit connectors, hubs, and clips that are easy to assemble day or night, rain or shine
- All Big Agnes tents feature poles made with DAC's Green Anodizing process, which eliminates the chemical polishing stage, reduces the need for hazardous chemicals, and recycles water throughout the rinsing process
- Breathable mesh and ripstop polyester walls fight condensation
- Fast Fly pitching option lets you carry just the poles, fly, and footprint (footprint sold separately) for a lightweight trek in mild climates
- Mesh storage pockets hold your headlamp and a map after you and your companion finish planning the next day's trail assault
- Reflective guy line makes it easier to find your tent after late-night bathroom trips