Be prepared and reap the rewards.
There's nothing like sleeping under a wide-open sky with an expansive vista of stars or sun, and the Big Agnes Burn Ridge Outfitter 2 Tent is your ticket to this sublime experience. While backpacking is the ultimate in a room with a view, it's also unpredictable―the durable and rugged Burn Ridge fends off the rain and wind with PU-coated fly and floor and fully taped seams. Its mesh body ventilates to prevent clamminess, and the easy clip system makes setup and breakdown a breeze.
- Fly and floor are made from polyester ripstop with 1200mm (fly) or 1500mm (floor) PU coating to protect you from wet ground and rain
- Tent body is made from polyester ripstop and nylon mesh for breathability, ventilation, and star-gazing
- Seams are fully taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane to keep out leaks and cold drafts
- Light, strong, and durable DAC pole system features press fit connectors and lightweight hubs for a sound structure
- Single door and vestibules with storm flaps on zippers provide easy, convenient, and secure entrance-exit
- Sleeps two people in a rectangle comfortably, so you don't have to sleep head-to-feet
- Portable 4lb 11oz trail weight will keep you light on your feet
- Fast-fly setup and footprint sold separately
- Plastic clips attach tent to pole frame for quick, easy assembly
- Lightweight aluminum hook stakes (10) keep your home-away-from-home anchored
- Reflective guyline makes setup a cinch in the dark
- Two interior mesh pockets and gear loft (sold separately) loops hold essentials
Share your thoughts
Does this tent have a nylon or polyester...
Does this tent have a nylon or polyester fly? On BA website it says nylon and pro motive says nylon(wanted to bring it to Backcountry's attention)