Big Agnes Burn Ridge Outfitter 2 Tent: 2-Person 3-Season
- Detail Images
A sturdy three-season tent that keeps the rain out.
Your trail may wander into and out of one exhilarating river gorge after another, but as long as you bring along the Big Agnes two-person, three-season Burn Ridge Outfitter 2 Tent, you will always have a place to rest and recharge before another day of strenuous hiking.
- Polyurethane-coated fly and floor keep you and your gear dry when the rains come
- Tent's floor and fly seams are taped to eliminate rain penetration during spring and summer storms
- Simple design uses three DAC aluminum poles, press fit connectors, hubs, and clips that are easy to assemble day or night, rain or shine
- All Big Agnes tents feature poles made with DAC's Green Anodizing process, which eliminates the chemical polishing stage, reduces the need for hazardous chemicals, and recycles water throughout the rinsing process
- Breathable mesh and ripstop polyester walls fight condensation
- Fast Fly pitching option lets you carry just the poles, fly, and footprint (footprint sold separately) for a lightweight trek in mild climates
- Mesh storage pockets hold your headlamp and a map after you and your companion finish planning the next day's trail assault
- Reflective guy line makes it easier to find your tent after late-night bathroom trips