Move around and get comfortable.
- Big Agnes bags don't have ground insulation and are meant to be used with a sleeping pad (not included) to be completely insulated
- Full-pad sleeve holds any 25-inch-wide sleeping pad and prevents you from rolling off your pad while sleeping
- Lightweight, synthetic insulation keeps you cozy as the temps dip down
- The tough, outer nylon ripstop shell features a water-repellent treatment to keep the dew out
- Built-in pillow pocket holds a fleece or pillow for an enhanced night of rest
- Interior fabric loops allow you to add a sleeping bag liner on colder spring or fall nights
- A 70-inch YKK #8 zipper down the left or right side of the bag lets you zip it together with a compatible Big Agnes bag (sold separately) for a warm night with a camp companion
Share your thoughts
I have a Nemo Cosmo Air and Pillowtop pad....
I have a Nemo Cosmo Air and Pillowtop pad. It's 25" wide and 4" thick. Will it fit into the pad sleeve or is it too thick?
Chad, there is some extra room in the sleeve with a 2.5 inch thick pad but a 4 inch thick might be pushing it. It will be close but I can't get a really good measurement.
is the max user height the length of the...
is the max user height the length of the bag? and how small does it stuff to? thanks
The max user height for this sleeping bag is 6'6".
The stuff sack size is 8" x 17.5 "
The compressed bag size is 8" x 12"
Lightweight for summer
Just got this bag. It is a must to have a sleeping pad with this since there is zero fill on the back side. Luckily you have a sleeve for your pad to go into which keeps it in place. otherwise it is as thin as a bed sheet . I have the long version but if you are taller than 5' 9/10 it s not long enough. pillow pocket is nice addition
it is a good light weight summer bag