Select your style & size:Select options
Adds extra comfort to your sleeping setup.
Add the Big Agnes Box Canyon Bedroll to your pad for extra warmth, support, and comfort on extra-chilly camping excursions. Designed to be combined with another pad as a deluxe system or used as a stand-alone minimalist pad, the Box Canyon features three-quarter-inch thick air mesh foam with non-woven heat reflective material and synthetic insulation that makes car camping that much nicer.
- Air mesh foam features non-woven heat reflective material and synthetic insulation that works well for extra comfort and warmth when paired with your pad
- Works as a great stand-alone minimalist pad when you're looking to cut down on weight when you travel into the backcountry
- Ripstop nylon top and bottom provide durability and longevity
- Wrap-around closure flap for convenience
- Includes a stuff sack and repair kit for storage and convenience
- Item #BAG3020
- Q & A
just got it - first impressions
this thing is huge. backcountry or BA should take this line - "Works as a great stand-alone minimalist pad when you're looking to cut down on weight when you travel into the backcountry" out. any weight savings (which i doubt exist) are made up for by size. Granted, I have the L/W version, but it's bigger than my 0 degree bag and tent combined. No way is it getting strapped onto a pack. Looks like it will be great for car camping though, as i'm a side sleeper and a cold sleeper. Will update in a few weeks when I get to use it. Probably well worth the money on sale, can't imagine paying full price though.
Wonderful Quality & Sleep
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Perfect match to Big Agnes AirCore. Added extra height, insulation and padding to AirCore. Inflated and stored AirCore inside bedroll for convenience. Super quality. Thanks so much for offering at a great price.