A Big Agnes mummy bag with insulation on the top and bottom—bring on the fall camping missions.
You wake up in a hut on the AT, peek your head outside of your Big Agnes Beeler Gulch SL Sleeping Bag, exhale, and watch your breath float away on a cold morning in late September. Good thing you packed this five-degree sleeping bag, because you slept like a baby and now it's time to hit the trail again. The vertical baffles filled with three-layer insulation not only trapped and retained your body heat but actually helped to transport sweaty moisture away from your skin so you stayed dry and extra warm.
- 5-degree temperature rating and synthetic insulation means that this sleeping bag is ideal for the cold nights of camping through early spring and late fall
- Pinneco Core insulation uses three layers of fiber insulation with a breathable membrane at the core
- The interior Pinneco layer reflects self-generated body heat, the internal layer traps warmed air for additional heat, and the outer layer releases sweaty moisture so your skin stays dry
- Pinneco Core insulation is a recyclable insulation that's manufactured free of hazardous chemicals
- Vertical baffles allow insulation to spread out evenly so you get the most consistent warmth from head to toe
- Insotect tubic construction uses arched insulation fiber that improves the loft resiliency after this sleeping bag is packed, and it creates larger trapped air space for the most efficient use of thermal energy and warmth
- Mummy shape reduces cold spots and weight
- Unlike most Big Agnes sleeping bags, the Beeler Gulch has insulation on the top and bottom rather than no insulation at the bottom
- Nylon taffeta lining is soft and smooth so it feels comfortable against your skin when you're sleeping with minimal layers
- Zipper allows you to mate left- and right-zip sleeping bags to form one large sleeping bag so two can sleep together and share body heat
- Liner loops make it easy to attach a lightweight fleece or synthetic liner inside this sleeping bag and keep it in place when you're sleeping
- Collar, zipper wedge, and zipper all feature draft-stopping construction that keeps cold air from creeping in at the openings
- Mesh storage sack allows you to store your sleeping bag loosely to maximize the lifespan of the loft of the insulation inside