A comfortable, compact pad for warm-weather camping.
Hit the trail with the Big Agnes Air Core Mummy Sleeping Pad, save ounces in your pack, and sleep like a baby. This air-insulated pad features I-Beam baffles that are easy to inflate and capable of providing the utmost support, even on rocky surfaces. After a long, restful night of sleep, just open the air valve on this three-inch-thick pad, wait for it to fully deflate, and you'll be able to pack this beauty down to the size of a large water bottle.
- Nylon material makes this pad highly resistant to punctures and abrasion
- Mummy shape reduces weight
- I-Beam design reduces cold spots and ensures that this pad will inflate and deflate quickly
- Self-inflating construction uses a durable inflation valve and an internal polyurethane coating that helps air move quickly and efficiently inside
- Pad easily slips into the pad-sleeve of compatible Big Agnes sleeping pads
- Includes a stuff sack and a repair kit
Share your thoughts
Big Agnes Air Core Sleeping Pad - Mummy
nice lightweight pad
This pad packs down to the size of a nalgene bottle, and weighs about half as much as a full nalgene. I bought a long version for me and a standard length for my wife. I can blow the pad up in a couple of mins. the air valve is ok because you can plug it with your tongue to catch your breath. it's not insulated, but when inflated it's slightly thicker than other pads I've seen. I've slept on frozen ground and lean-to floors with this pad with no problems keeping warm. it does get slippery on my sleeping bag, I have slid off the pad before, but generally its not a problem. I've heard of guys dotting the perimeter with silicone caulk for added grip on the sleeping bag. All in all, I would recommend this pad, Ive beaten it up and never worried.