Just as comfortable as the standard Air Core pad, but lighter.
Take weight off your back when you hit the trail with the Big Agnes Air Core SL Mummy Sleeping Pad—don't worry, you'll still sleep like a baby. Superlight nylon material cuts the weight of this warm-weather sleeping pad even further than the traditional Air Core pad while offering the same level of comfort. With more than 3.5 inches of air insulation contained within long I-beam baffles, this pad turns even the rockiest tent spot into a decent place to slumber.
- Nylon material makes this pad highly resistant to punctures and abrasion
- Mummy shape cuts down on weight
- I-Beam design reduces cold spots and ensures that this pad will inflate and deflate quickly
- Self-inflating construction uses a durable inflation valve and an internal polyurethane coating that helps air move quickly and efficiently inside
- Pad easily slips into the pad-sleeve of compatible Big Agnes sleeping pads
- Includes a stuff sack and a repair kit
Share your thoughts
8 nights, review
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Spent 8 nights in Utah canyons with this and an REI minimalist bivi bag. It fits well and is 'grippe' enough that you don't slide all over the place. It packs down easily and is much smaller then the Big Ag square 2 inch I had. Fabric looks and feels tough enough and it's similar to other pads that have maybe 100 night on.