- Detail Images
- Community Images
Get ready for wild times on the mountain.
Whether your tastes run to subtle solids or utterly unsubtle animal prints, Betty Rides has a jacket for you: the Wildcat Girl's Choice Jacket. Produced at the behest of the Betty Rides pro riders (who have a thing for animal prints), the Girl's Choice features the weather-resistant construction and warm insulation you need to prowl the mountain first chair to last.
- Polyester twill fabric features 10K-rated waterproof coating to keep falling snow on the outside, where it belongs
- Critical seams are taped so you can ride longer and stay drier
- 100g insulation keeps you warm and toasty on frigid early-morning runs
- Mesh-lined underarm vents allow cooling air to circulate on warmer afternoons
- Technical powder skirt snaps to any Betty Rides pant to keep the elements out
- Fixed hood features a functional brim and cord lock garages so your hair doesn't get snarled around a cord lock
- Ninja cuffs slide over your hands under gloves to create a snowproof, coldproof seal at your wrists
- Two-way front zipper makes it easy to get to the top of the pants without unzipping from the top
- Designated pass and media pockets include clear windows for easy viewing
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Happy with all the Betty Rides products I have purchased on here, this jacket was really warm and comfortable. The zipper was a bit cheap and dodgy though and it took a while for me to zip it up properly (zipper kept coming apart).
Wildcat Liftsyle-Girl's Choice
If the size is not good, can I return it...
If the size is not good, can I return it for free for an other size?
lou- we have an unlimited return policy, so just let us know if you need to return/exchange it, and we can set you up with that!
Hi Lou, I want to order the same jacket as you (or an other, Im hesitating yet) but I don't know what size I should take, can i know which size do you take?