- Detail Images
- Community Images
- Two-way stretch fabric is breathable for warm days but offers protection from wind and light precipitation
- 320g fleece bonded to the inside face adds fuzzy warmth
- Technical hood adjusts to fit
- Two-way front zipper makes it easy to get to the top of the pants without unzipping from the top
- Extra-wide ribbed hem and ninja cuffs keep chilly air out
Share your thoughts
Can use for more than just snowfields
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love this jacket so much that I wear it out when it's cold (not just for snowboarding). It fits really nicely and shields the cold wind well. Nice and fitted too.
Betty Rides Softshell Collection
At the ISPO trade show last winter all I could think about was making pants that were tight like old Roffe ski pants. i wanted tight stretch pants. I drew them in a sketchbook and said, "this is the first new style for Betty Rides 12/13!" We had a pro to made soon after. I rode in the pro to this summer on the glacier. I loved the feeling of the Softshell pants so much! I had wanted to do long hoody soft shells for sometime now. Anyone who snowboards knows that this silhouette has been around for 5+ years and does not appear to be going away anytime soon. The flex you get from the soft-shell fabric is really good. I can't wait to wear test it some more before bulk production!