- Detail Images
- Community Images
Brain meets Bern.
No, it’s not shallow and superficial of you to be more concerned about how a helmet looks than how it works — cover both bases with the Bern Watts Helmet. You gotta look good out there, and this in-demand visored model enhances your cool as you’re going big in the park. It also protects your grey matter when the jump doesn’t go as planned.
- Sink Fit features a low-profile configuration so the helmet fits around your head instead of resting on top
- Ten ventilation holes prevent your brains from cooking under the shell
- Accepts Bern snap-in liners to convert to a cold-weather helmet
- Complies with EN1078, CPSC, AND ASTM2040 standards for safety
Share your thoughts
Great so far.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
From the recipient:
I haven't crashed while wearing this helmet so I cannot attest to its ability to protect your brain, but I will say that I really enjoy the functionality of the air vents, visor and ratchet adjustment. This is a very well designed and stylish biking helmet.