- Detail Images
One helmet for all of your hobbies
The Bern Watts Carbon Fiber Helmet offers four-season protection in a low-pro, lightweight package. Featuring Bern's All Season liner technology that lets you change from summer to winter modes in a flash.
- Simple, stripped down exterior looks more like a skate helmet than a bike helmet (because let's face it, most bike helmets look pretty lame)
- All Season interchangeable liner system lets you choose from up to six configuration options
- Lightweight, durable, and tech-looking carbon fiber shell
- Exceeds testing standards for snow, bike, and skate helmets
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought this helmet about 6 months ago wanting to get away from the familiar high-top XC lid I've been wearing for years. I wanted more coverage and a different "look". I've used trek, giro and specialized helmets in the past and the bern fits my head better than any of them. I wore it for 9 hours during the PCP2P this year and it was great; one of the few pieces of my gear I didn't have any complaints about.
The shell has held up well with no scratches, despite my abuse.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've been skiing this helmet for the past 3 weeks. Fits great, comes with an assortment of removable pads for best fit. Good airflow, low profile and functional. And lightweight. Great helmet. Insane helmet really, can't imagine a better one.